- September 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- Morning, @Faith_Salie! Longtime @CBSSunday watcher and @waitwait listener here. (Also a Trekker) Went to “Approval… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Dear @NYCTSubway. Will you ever clean the walls of the Chambers Street 1/2/3 station? https://t.co/Ofbmj9e83o 1 month ago
- Hey @Target. Why are there only two cashiers at your #Edgewater, #NJ store? 2 months ago
- No fortune in my fortune cookie! 3 months ago
- Hi there, @HalalGuys! What ever happened with your plan to open in #FortLee #NJ? 4 months ago
Tag Archives: LPC
Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
I’m a little behind on my updates. So, here are my latest stories for Curbed NY.
Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
Last week had a first for me and a party with some really good food.
The past week had some special content of mine published.
I covered three items at the Landmarks Preservation Commission for Curbed NY on Tuesday and in all three cases, the hearing was closed with no action. That means the proposals were not approved.
Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
So, I’ve been up to a bit since I last posted on my blog. Here goes.
Updates: Jim’s Shoe Repair Case Going Before Judge; Comcast Signs For 30 Rock; Changes For 498 West End Ave
This roundup of my reporting involves a longtime family-run business, an iconic skyscraper, and an 12-story apartment building.
The Church of St. Luke in the Fields jn the West Village wants to expand its school building and put up a brand new apartment building on Barrow Street. The first time they went before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, things didn’t … Continue reading
The South Street Seaport is undergoing a massive transformation. But what it will look like in the end is still quite up in the air.