- Last Day For Guastavino Exhibit At Museum Of The City Of New York
- Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
- Tonight's new to me #beer: @dogfishbeer's Punkin Ale. Very robust! #pumpkin #fall #autumn #foodie http://t.co/a4A1jzNZPJ 15 hours ago
- #LPC says Old Fulton Street proposal was too "temporary." bit.ly/1pr2di1 #Brooklyn http://t.co/ENqTxjb9Df 17 hours ago
- Old New York City Farm Colony on #StatenIsland could have 350 units of senior housing! #LPC bit.ly/1mQZZwT http://t.co/I2M137WkgZ 21 hours ago
- #LPC okays conversion of Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church on the #UWS. bit.ly/1rG395s http://t.co/gmmvopQuso 23 hours ago
- Tonight's new to me #beer: the Eliot Ness from @GLBC_Cleveland. Me like! #foodie http://t.co/3p0jRgPrJe 1 day ago
Tag Archives: NYC
On Thursday, I was near New York City Hall to join a few other reporters to be briefed about an idea to protect southern Manhattan from future Sandy-type storms (read it here). When I walked into the New York City … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since I blogged about my stories. So, here’s an update. I also went to Ottawa for the first time the other weekend. I’ll try to also blog about that in the near future.
For my latest freelance assignment from Curbed NY, I was asked to head down to TriBeCa to cover the launch party for CORE real estate’s newly constructed penthouses at 93 Worth.
The Church of St. Luke in the Fields jn the West Village wants to expand its school building and put up a brand new apartment building on Barrow Street. The first time they went before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, things didn’t … Continue reading
Save Our Seaport Coalition Holds Town Meeting To Blast Howard Hughes Corporation Plans For South Street Seaport
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has already rejected the Howard Hughes Corporation’s plan for the Fulton Market Building, but that was only part of the company’s plan for the South Street Seaport.
Back around the turn of the last century, New Yorkers were living through what we now know as the City Beautiful movement. During that time, the Washington Arch and Grand Central Terminal were constructed. So too was the City Hall … Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 23-26, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Taim Mobile, Big D’s Grub Truck, and Rickshaw Dumpling
I wish I had some witty lead here, but I don’t. So, here comes my week of lunches eaten at work. Continue reading