- Friday's #dinner was a delicious shepherd's pie at the Irish American on John Street. #foodie #FiDi http://t.co/xn3xb460fF 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday, Verrazano-Narrows Bridge! Here's a photo I took of it back on May 31, 2012. #VerrazanoBridge http://t.co/5NrGieIAeD 2 days ago
- RT @danielleiat: “He was not engaged in any other activity besides trying to walk down the stairwell,” Bratton says of the unarmed victim. 2 days ago
- RT @SteveScottWCBS: #BREAKING: #NYPD @CommissBratton says fatal shooting of unarmed man in #Brooklyn was "unfortunate tragedy." "Accidental… 2 days ago
- Hey @MissionLogPod, will your "Coming of Age" episode be coming out on #Thanksgiving or the week after? #StarTrek #Podcasts 2 days ago
Tag Archives: NYC
On Thursday, I was near New York City Hall to join a few other reporters to be briefed about an idea to protect southern Manhattan from future Sandy-type storms (read it here). When I walked into the New York City … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since I blogged about my stories. So, here’s an update. I also went to Ottawa for the first time the other weekend. I’ll try to also blog about that in the near future.
For my latest freelance assignment from Curbed NY, I was asked to head down to TriBeCa to cover the launch party for CORE real estate’s newly constructed penthouses at 93 Worth.
The Church of St. Luke in the Fields jn the West Village wants to expand its school building and put up a brand new apartment building on Barrow Street. The first time they went before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, things didn’t … Continue reading
Save Our Seaport Coalition Holds Town Meeting To Blast Howard Hughes Corporation Plans For South Street Seaport
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has already rejected the Howard Hughes Corporation’s plan for the Fulton Market Building, but that was only part of the company’s plan for the South Street Seaport.
Back around the turn of the last century, New Yorkers were living through what we now know as the City Beautiful movement. During that time, the Washington Arch and Grand Central Terminal were constructed. So too was the City Hall … Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 23-26, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Taim Mobile, Big D’s Grub Truck, and Rickshaw Dumpling
I wish I had some witty lead here, but I don’t. So, here comes my week of lunches eaten at work. Continue reading