- Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
- Brian Williams Suggests Congress Has Been Screwing America
- Lobster ravioli at @Bevacco in #BrooklynHeights. bit.ly/1t4pUzG #foodie http://t.co/rLRhI5wdUZ 18 hours ago
- The Christmas Jammies family is back at it for the new school year. youtube.com/watch?v=s56-Ta… 18 hours ago
- John Lithgow & Alfred Molina are so wonderful in the touching new film "Love is Strange." A film of our time. #movies #NYC 1 day ago
- RT @ElizabethKee: 1926 view from the top of the Woolworth. @ElizabethKee #nycrealestate #nychistory http://t.co/vCcCo8pzfo 1 day ago
- Tagliatelle Nero Di Seppia at @Bevacco in #BrooklynHeights. Love squid ink pasta! bit.ly/1t4pUzG #foodie http://t.co/BIZUSaRXY5 1 day ago
Tag Archives: NYC
On Thursday, I was near New York City Hall to join a few other reporters to be briefed about an idea to protect southern Manhattan from future Sandy-type storms (read it here). When I walked into the New York City … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since I blogged about my stories. So, here’s an update. I also went to Ottawa for the first time the other weekend. I’ll try to also blog about that in the near future.
For my latest freelance assignment from Curbed NY, I was asked to head down to TriBeCa to cover the launch party for CORE real estate’s newly constructed penthouses at 93 Worth.
The Church of St. Luke in the Fields jn the West Village wants to expand its school building and put up a brand new apartment building on Barrow Street. The first time they went before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, things didn’t … Continue reading
Save Our Seaport Coalition Holds Town Meeting To Blast Howard Hughes Corporation Plans For South Street Seaport
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has already rejected the Howard Hughes Corporation’s plan for the Fulton Market Building, but that was only part of the company’s plan for the South Street Seaport.
Back around the turn of the last century, New Yorkers were living through what we now know as the City Beautiful movement. During that time, the Washington Arch and Grand Central Terminal were constructed. So too was the City Hall … Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 23-26, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Taim Mobile, Big D’s Grub Truck, and Rickshaw Dumpling
I wish I had some witty lead here, but I don’t. So, here comes my week of lunches eaten at work. Continue reading
This week, I tried a local deli and a relatively new truck, along with items I hadn’t tried from trucks I’d already been to. Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 9-13, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Now Eat This!, Real Good Truck, and Bongo Brothers
We got a new truck this week and, for the first time, I will be giving you five days’ worth of food from the streets of SoHo! Continue reading
This week contained all sorts of delicious foodstuffs, and one truck got me as a customer for the first time. Continue reading