- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
- Brian Williams Suggests Congress Has Been Screwing America
- Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
- RT @BiIIMurray: A jealous woman does better research than the FBI. 15 hours ago
- As kid was all about brass in #music of Jerry Goldsmith, John Williams, Ron Jones. As adult still love brass but better appreciate strings. 1 day ago
- RT @untappedcities: #NYC Behind the scenes in our favorite terminal, the TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, to be turned into a hotel http:/… 1 day ago
- Just watched the Korean film "Oldboy" (2003). I think it's going take take me some time to decide how I feel about it. #movies 1 day ago
- Last night's #MastersofSex was like a play. #TV @SHO_Network 2 days ago
Tag Archives: NYC
On Thursday, I was near New York City Hall to join a few other reporters to be briefed about an idea to protect southern Manhattan from future Sandy-type storms (read it here). When I walked into the New York City … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since I blogged about my stories. So, here’s an update. I also went to Ottawa for the first time the other weekend. I’ll try to also blog about that in the near future.
For my latest freelance assignment from Curbed NY, I was asked to head down to TriBeCa to cover the launch party for CORE real estate’s newly constructed penthouses at 93 Worth.
The Church of St. Luke in the Fields jn the West Village wants to expand its school building and put up a brand new apartment building on Barrow Street. The first time they went before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, things didn’t … Continue reading
Save Our Seaport Coalition Holds Town Meeting To Blast Howard Hughes Corporation Plans For South Street Seaport
The Landmarks Preservation Commission has already rejected the Howard Hughes Corporation’s plan for the Fulton Market Building, but that was only part of the company’s plan for the South Street Seaport.
Back around the turn of the last century, New Yorkers were living through what we now know as the City Beautiful movement. During that time, the Washington Arch and Grand Central Terminal were constructed. So too was the City Hall … Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 23-26, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Taim Mobile, Big D’s Grub Truck, and Rickshaw Dumpling
I wish I had some witty lead here, but I don’t. So, here comes my week of lunches eaten at work. Continue reading
This week, I tried a local deli and a relatively new truck, along with items I hadn’t tried from trucks I’d already been to. Continue reading
Food Truck Food: Jan 9-13, 2012 – Schnitzel & Things, Now Eat This!, Real Good Truck, and Bongo Brothers
We got a new truck this week and, for the first time, I will be giving you five days’ worth of food from the streets of SoHo! Continue reading
This week contained all sorts of delicious foodstuffs, and one truck got me as a customer for the first time. Continue reading