- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
- Brian Williams Suggests Congress Has Been Screwing America
- Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
- As kid was all about brass in #music of Jerry Goldsmith, John Williams, Ron Jones. As adult still love brass but better appreciate strings. 9 hours ago
- RT @untappedcities: #NYC Behind the scenes in our favorite terminal, the TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, to be turned into a hotel http:/… 11 hours ago
- Just watched the Korean film "Oldboy" (2003). I think it's going take take me some time to decide how I feel about it. #movies 1 day ago
- Last night's #MastersofSex was like a play. #TV @SHO_Network 1 day ago
- Just watched "The World's Fastest Indian" on @netflix. Anthony Hopkins is wonderful in this family-friendly film. #movies 2 days ago
Author Archives: ebindelglass
Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
Last week had a first for me and a party with some really good food.
The past week had some special content of mine published.
I covered three items at the Landmarks Preservation Commission for Curbed NY on Tuesday and in all three cases, the hearing was closed with no action. That means the proposals were not approved.
It has been nine months since the government shutdown of 2013 began and Sibley Hospital in Washington, D.C. has reported seeing an average of three more births per day over last year. Brian Williams, on tonight’s NBC Nightly News, had … Continue reading
Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
So, I’ve been up to a bit since I last posted on my blog. Here goes.
Updates: Jim’s Shoe Repair Case Going Before Judge; Comcast Signs For 30 Rock; Changes For 498 West End Ave
This roundup of my reporting involves a longtime family-run business, an iconic skyscraper, and an 12-story apartment building.
BBC America brings us some great stuff from across the pond, including “Doctor Who” and “Top Gear.” It also brings us some older and not so much older favorites from right here in North America.
I was walking along on Monday when I noticed that the church up the road from me has a sense of humor.
The stories I covered last week all involved proposals for new things, from Lower Manhattan to Chelsea to SoHo.