- Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
- Brian Williams Suggests Congress Has Been Screwing America
- I so love the sound of a full orchestra, but the electronica was really great touch in "Into the Dalek." #DoctorWho @murraygold #TV #music 2 hours ago
- Tonight's new to me #beer: @dogfishbeer's Saison du Buff. I quite liked it. #foodie http://t.co/aZ0AuDy4f1 2 hours ago
- RT @NewYorkologist: Hippodrome Theatre (1905-1939) Corner of 6th Ave & 44th Street, Photo c 1910 | #NYC #NY http://t.co/Vg7XaMBTDx 3 days ago
- Friday night's #dinner: Japanese noodles with shrimp at @noodlescompany in Fair Lawn. Not bad. #foodie http://t.co/O16QgU1hKs 3 days ago
- RT @DNAinfo: "If he likes the bridge, let him clean the bridge," says judge of Russian tourist who scaled Brooklyn Bridge: http://t.co/KDWU… 4 days ago
Author Archives: ebindelglass
Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
I’m a little behind on my updates. So, here are my latest stories for Curbed NY.
Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
Last week had a first for me and a party with some really good food.
The past week had some special content of mine published.
I covered three items at the Landmarks Preservation Commission for Curbed NY on Tuesday and in all three cases, the hearing was closed with no action. That means the proposals were not approved.
It has been nine months since the government shutdown of 2013 began and Sibley Hospital in Washington, D.C. has reported seeing an average of three more births per day over last year. Brian Williams, on tonight’s NBC Nightly News, had … Continue reading
Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
So, I’ve been up to a bit since I last posted on my blog. Here goes.
Updates: Jim’s Shoe Repair Case Going Before Judge; Comcast Signs For 30 Rock; Changes For 498 West End Ave
This roundup of my reporting involves a longtime family-run business, an iconic skyscraper, and an 12-story apartment building.