- Last Day For Guastavino Exhibit At Museum Of The City Of New York
- Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
- Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
- Week Wrap-Up: Curbed Outdoors Week, South Street Seaport, and Upper East Side Townhouses
- LPC Doesn’t Approve NYU 383 Lafayette, Brooklyn Heights Rebuild, or Williamsburg Preschool
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: ebindelglass
New York City wouldn’t be the same without vaulted tile ceiling master Rafael Guastavino, Sr. and his son Rafael Jr. That partnership has been, since March, the subject of the exhibit “Palaces for the People” at the Museum of the … Continue reading
Catching Up: Judge Hears Jim’s Shoe Repair Case, Astoria Cove at City Planning, Apthorp Getting Topper, and Williamsburg Preschool
I’m a little behind on my updates. So, here are my latest stories for Curbed NY.
Week Wrap-Up: One Vanderbilt Details, New Landmark, No Lucerne Condo Neighbor, and Williamsburg’s 260N9
Last week had a first for me and a party with some really good food.
The past week had some special content of mine published.
I covered three items at the Landmarks Preservation Commission for Curbed NY on Tuesday and in all three cases, the hearing was closed with no action. That means the proposals were not approved.
It has been nine months since the government shutdown of 2013 began and Sibley Hospital in Washington, D.C. has reported seeing an average of three more births per day over last year. Brian Williams, on tonight’s NBC Nightly News, had … Continue reading
Rent Guidelines Board, Apthorp, Fulton Market Building, Pastis Topper, Hy-Fi at MoMA PS1, Tory Burch, and One Wall Street
So, I’ve been up to a bit since I last posted on my blog. Here goes.