- The Fascinating World Of Squatting
- Curbed Classics Is Back And Restarts With Temple Court
- Palisades Interstate Park Commission Passes Resolution Opposing LG Tower In Englewood Cliffs
- Curbed NY Publishes My Tour Of New York City’s Old City Hall Subway Station
- Film and Score Review: George Clooney and Alexandre Desplat’s “The Monuments Men”
- If you're curious, I'm evabin83 on @instagram. Feel free to follow, but don't expect too much. 18 hours ago
- Made my super lemon shrimp dish for #dinner last night. #foodie http://t.co/WRS63jn77a 1 day ago
- One reason I'll be happy when #winter is over is that I won't get shocked by everything I touch. #weather #electricity 1 day ago
- RT @archpics: Chicago City Hall`S Green Roof http://t.co/8aBt9ATFZn 1 day ago
- RT @CBSNews: "Rocket cats" shown as weapon option in 16th-century manual cbsn.ws/1g2ZbyZ 1 day ago
Author Archives: ebindelglass
Last week, I covered an event at the Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space on Avenue C.
As part of my freelance work, I’m helping Curbed NY revive its “Curbed Classics” series.
On Monday, the Palisades Interstate Park Commission voted unanimously in passage of a resolution calling for LG to reduce the height of its new corporate headquarters building in Englewood Cliffs.
Back around the turn of the last century, New Yorkers were living through what we now know as the City Beautiful movement. During that time, the Washington Arch and Grand Central Terminal were constructed. So too was the City Hall … Continue reading
“The Monuments Men” (2014) is based on the true story of a band of art experts who managed to get mandate from President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to go into Europe and rescue art and other cultural treasures that Adolf Hitler … Continue reading
A little while back I was introduced to Larry Hagberg, who is a blacksmith working for the New York City Parks Dept. in Central Park. Today, I got the story published.
As you may have heard, the George Washington Bridge isn’t being left out of the festivities for Super Bowl XLVIII, which will be played shortly down at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. On Wednesday, I posted photos taken from … Continue reading
None of what you’ll see here is new, but I re-watched it this week and felt like sharing it on my blog. Who knows? It might be new to you!
Okay, New Jersey wasn’t actually being invaded. But this afternoon, I saw something I had never witnessed before – 14 helicopters flying over the Hudson River at once. I heard the rumbling, grabbed my camera, and got outside as fast … Continue reading